Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh baby...21 weeks!

With each passing day, my belly is starting to expand, which is really exciting and a bit frightening!  EXCITING, because it took over 4 months for me to actually look pregnant and FRIGHTENING, because this belly of mine is starting to grow at an exponential rate. I'll be sure to share more about these changes.

Given the "recent" change in my physique, let the baby bump photos commence...

Here's the bump at... 

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Hi Baby Love!! You are loved already! Keep growing health and strong; we'll see you soon!

    Mama Warsaw you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! we can see the bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks LeAndra! I'm pretty sure she loves you already :)

    ReplyDelete