Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

showers of love

As a mama-to-be, one of the many things I looked forward to was my baby shower. If you've known me anytime, you know that I LOVE parties, so it's not much of a surprise that I would be pretty excited about my baby shower! One thing I love about baby showers in particular are all of the cute things for babies. But, beyond all of the material things, I was really excited about celebrating with family and friends.

I've told my friends this time and time again, but my shower was amazing! The food, decorations, games and turnout was great! Sean and I felt so incredibly blessed by everyone who came to celebrate and for all of the wonderful gifts that we received!

Here are just a few pics of the day:

 My super delish cake made by the one and only Elaine!
 Striking a pose
 Some of the gifts

Friends reunited

Shower fun 
 
Daddy-to-be with his mom! 

I had so much fun at my shower and I think everyone else did too!  Now, let the fun times begin...finding a home for all of the gifts that await our Baby Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment