Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

8 weeks to the estimated DUE date

First, I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! I hope that the 2011 Holiday season was time well spent with loved ones! The Warsaws had a great time spending time with family and friends! And, I can't believe it's already 2012!!!

Today marks the beginning of Week 32 and what that means for me is that I have just 8 weeks left until my estimated due date! I have tried to do a good job at not putting a lot of stock into my due date, unlike my husband [he is literally counting down the days], but it does really put things into perspective...the time is flying by and our baby girl will be here before we know it!

With each passing day, we get more and more excited to meet our little one. I'm not sure if it's intensified by the fact that she doesn't EVER cooperate when we have an ultrasound, so we have the hardest time seeing her little face. As Sean puts it, she gets shy on picture day :) But one thing I know for sure is that we're getting ready for her and are elated to see her soon, whether it be in February or March.

Since everyone tells us to really enjoy this time that we have, I will still continue to prepare for her, but will also try to enjoy all the things we currently take for granted as a married couple without kids.

I'll be sure to write a post or two on what I'm doing to enjoy my life as I currently know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment