Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

dreaming of baby

Lately, the hubs and I have had some serious dreams about having our little girl! I'm not sure if it's wishful thinking, due date obsession, or if she'll really make her appearance sooner than later!  But one thing I know, is that it's fun to exchange stories and hear what the previous night had in store for both of us!

Last night,  I had a dream that I went to check out a childcare facility in my hometown since I was visiting family. The purpose of me going was to see how childcare in Bloomington stood in comparison to others. During my visit, so many things went wrong that I was compelled to go off on the employees and tell them that if I were a prospective client, I WOULD NOT send my child there. It didn't stop there, as my husband reminded me this morning, that I yelled out [very forcibly], "What I'm trying to say is..." and proceeded to fall back asleep.

I think what's even funnier is that I was able to recount the entire dream so passionately like it actually happened.  Let me assure you, my other dreams have been more pleasant and were directly related to Baby Love, but I couldn't resist sharing this one with you guys.

I'm just hoping that the dreams don't get any crazier than this as we await her arrival.

Wish me luck, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment