Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

good news!

I'm happy to report that Baby Love is head down as of my appointment yesterday!  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers...it means so much to me to know that you were all thinking and praying for us.  Last week, I scheduled an appointment with a chiropractor in hopes of getting baby to move. I canceled this appointment because as my doctor said, "we don't want to move her OUT of position!" No sir, we don't!!!

Please continue to pray that she stays head down as we approach her arrival!


Thanks again :)


p.s. Stay tuned for a few belly photos to come...

8 comments:

  1. God answers prayer :-) Tyron and I prayed and are happy for the news we expected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for you and your hubby's prayers! Keep em' comin'!

      Delete
  2. yay! thank you Lord! love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad she's pointed in the right direction! almost time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful news, Samaria! What a good girl you have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alisa...she's doing very well in there. I'm so glad!

      Delete